At a glance…
We’re Littlepay - a fast-growing fintech company and the world's only payment processor specialising in transit payments. We've created a versatile payments platform which allows customers using public transport to tap-on and tap-off using a payment card, mobile wallet, or enabled wearable device. Our contactless payment solution has been launched with several of Europe’s major transport operators, and we’re now looking to expand globally.
We’re looking for an Application Support Analyst to provide technical support to various system integrations during the project and service phase. Through strong technical and interpersonal skills, and working with business users at all levels, you will contribute to managing our global IT Service Management System, ensuring processes are followed and improvement opportunities are identified.
What you’ll be doing…
- Identifying, analysing and resolving operational issues under incident and problem management to achieve resolution within set SLAs
- Identifying, analysing and resolving issues during integration projects, potentially requiring analysis of API calls or data to ensure 3rd parties are utilising our API-based products correctly and appropriately. Working with other teams where needed.
- Working with cross functional teams to perform QA and PIV during integration projects and document test outcomes
- Taking full ownership to onboard new device partners with Littlepay while providing technical support and producing required documentation. Working with other internal teams where SME support is required
- Responding to alerts generated by monitoring systems and highlighting any critical alerts to the Engineering team to ensure that the system stability is maintained at all times
- Working with the Engineering team to improve automated tools to aid monitoring and alerting.
- Proactively analysing trends on recurring issues, providing feedback and taking appropriate action to mitigate or resolve
- Producing and supporting production and maintenance of technical support documentation
- 3+ years’ experience as a Technical/Application Support Engineer/Analyst, preferably within the international payments, banking or trading sectors
- Strong troubleshooting skills, with a real passion for problem solving
- Solid technical background with excellent SQL and Excel skills
- Ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders through high quality written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
- An ability to remain positive, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to find pragmatic solutions to challenges
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Mathematics / Statistics or equivalent
- Understanding of cryptography including key exchange and algorithms
- Experience within transit payments and technology
What we can offer you…
In this role you’ll have the unique opportunity to learn about the payment processing ecosystem including the latest cloud technology, bank-grade data security, rich data analytics and API integrations, but all within the tight-knit environment of an agile scaling start-up. You’ll receive a competitive salary + health cover (after probationary period) + perks (free beer in the office, discounted gym membership, fun working space in the heart of London and flexible working)
For details of how your information will be processed as a candidate, please ask for a copy of Littlepay’s Employee Privacy Notice.