Part-time, 3 days per week
We’re Littlepay - a fast growing fintech company and the world's only payment processor specialising in transit and mobility payments. We've created an omni-channel payments platform that allows passengers using public transport to pay for journeys using a contactless bank card or digital wallet. Over 200 public transport operators in the UK and Europe use our contactless, tap-to pay solution, and we’re expanding globally in the coming months.
About the Role
Just five years ago Littlepay was a tenacious startup with big ambitions. Now it’s scaling up and making its mark in the global transit and mobility payments space. The marketing team is instrumental in raising its profile and strengthening its reputation among the key audiences that will enable us to achieve our vision and activate our growth plans. These include transit agencies and operators across the globe that can deploy our omni-channel payments gateway, and technology leaders with whom we can build mutually beneficial partnerships.
As B2B Marketing Assistant, you will assist with researching opportunities for Littlepay to elevate its presence and recognition in the industry around the world (for instance, awards, events, sponsorship, advertising and content marketing opportunities). In addition, you will provide support for marketing and PR activities across all our channels. This may include researching, creating and scheduling content for our social media channels, assisting with PR campaigns, and helping with planning and preparation for digital and live events.
This role sits within our Commercial Team and you will report directly to our Marketing and Communications Lead.
This role requires an enthusiastic all-rounder who is confident in supporting marketing and PR projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with content planning and development for social media and blog
- Produce graphics for social media and blog using Canva
- Produce monthly social media reports to benchmark performance
- Assist with press release distribution and keep press database up to date
- Pitch articles to media contacts and develop our editorial calendar
- Research opportunities for awards, events and other paid marketing activities
- Assist with case study research and development
- Support the sales team with marketing collateral as required
- Provide ad hoc support e.g. managing materials for exhibitions and events
- Bachelor’s degree - Marketing/PR or related discipline preferred
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience
- Proactive, energetic, enthusiastic and positive
- Clear and concise communicator with excellent copywriting skills
- Detail oriented - attention to grammar and a good eye for design
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques - social media, email, SEO
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in using Google Workspace tools and software - e.g. Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides - and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of standard CMS and web editing
- Experience in using Canva, Mailchimp, HubSpot would be a plus
In return, you’ll get
Working for Littlepay will give you the chance to gain experience in the thriving fintech sector, within a company that is revolutionising the way people pay for transit. We offer a competitive salary, learning and development opportunities and health cover (after probationary period). Some attendance is required in our London office. You’ll be joining a dynamic, friendly and sociable team, who you’ll meet regularly through a mix of virtual and real-life hangouts.
Please apply by clicking the button below and using the form provided to submit your details and upload your CV. Please also email a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name and the job you are applying for in the subject line of your email. Use this letter to explain why you are interested in working for Littlepay and what you will bring to the Junior Marketing Assistant role.