We’re a small team that all share the same passion for the product we’ve created, and we’re on the hunt for an equally passionate graduate who can assist our Business Development team to deliver on our sales strategy. Our ideal candidate is a recent graduate with an interest in fintech, ideally with some exposure to B2B solution sales. You’ll be an independent self-starter who is comfortable working in an agile and dynamic international organisation.
- Conduct market research to identify potential new customers and new market opportunities, map target markets, and understand the competitive landscape
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to develop and execute sales activity, including sales and contract administration
- Assist with sales pipeline management
- Assist with the coordination of various marketing activities
- Coordinate Littlepay’s attendance at trade events and conferences
- Build exceptional long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Use a consultative approach to understand each client’s business and their challenges to help identify and correctly position a solution in consultation with the BDM
- You’re degree qualified in Business Management or a related field
- Ideally you’ll have 1-2 years’ of experience in B2B sales/lead generation/appointment setting
- You’ve had exposure to a sales environment and have an interest in the tech, finance or payments space
- You’ve got technical literacy with the ability to understand complex products
- You’re a self-starter with the ability to work and manage your time independently
- You’ve got a fun, energetic and engaging personality with strong communications and relationship management skills
- You’re available to travel as needed
We can offer you a competitive salary + health cover (after probationary period) + potential to participate in an employee shareholder scheme + perks (free beer in office, discounted gym membership, ultra-cool colleagues, flexible working).
For details of how your information will be processed as a candidate, please refer to Littlepay's Employee Privacy Notice, which can be found at the bottom of this page.