We’re Littlepay - a fast growing fintech based in Melbourne, and the world's only payment processor specialising in transit ticketing. We've developed a cloud-native, payments platform that enables customers to pay for public transport using any bank card, mobile wallet, or wearable device. Littlepay is now integrated into 3 global banks, and processing transactions for some of Europe’s major transport operators. We’re now looking to expand globally.
As we scale internationally, we need to build our financial accounting, planning and analysis capabilities.
This is the most senior finance role in the company. You will be reporting directly to the CEO, collaborate with accounting firms in different jurisdictions, and be responsible for the development and implementation of our financial and management accounting practices.
This is a part-time role at this stage, with an opportunity to grow into a full time role as demands increase.
Accounting & Tax
- Manage relationship with accounting firms in AU and UK for statutory and tax compliance (BAS, VAT, PAYG IAS)
- Full P&L Management including Month End Accounts closing process.
- Manage Electronic Payroll Function
- Payroll Tax
- Manage book-keeping resources responsible for AP and AR
- Consolidated management reporting across AU, UK and Singapore entities (and others that will be created as we expand to new regions).
- Monthly board reports
- Quarterly financial updates
- Prepare annual budget and associated financial models
- Prepare mid-year forecasting revisions
- Creation and enhancement of automated reporting templates
- Competitor benchmarking and analysis of products and pricing
- Ad Hoc Financial Projects for CEO as needed.
You must have
- Tertiary qualifications with a minimum of 4 years experience in similar roles
- High level of proficiency with Excel - ability to build cash flow forecasting models
- CA or CPA
- ERP & cloud-based Accounting Software experience (Xero preferred)
- Strategic and commercial financial modelling and analysis experience
We would look favourably on candidates with:
- Professional working experience in UK
- Working experience in a fast growing startup / scaleup
You'll have the opportunity to learn about the payment processing ecosystem and be involved in the provision of critical services that impact millions of daily commuters. All within the tight-knit environment of an agile scaling startup.
We offer a competitive salary, flexible work conditions, ample opportunity for professional development, and a great CBD location close to Southern Cross station.
Please apply be email to: email@example.com
Note: Interviews are likely to commence in 2nd week of February.