Come and join the Littlepay engineering team! We’re building a game changing micropayment platform for the transit industry that our customers love. Our platform simplifies transit payments for travellers, operators and partners. Our vision is to be the world’s leading specialist payment service provider for transit.
We are looking for a graduate developer to join our highly skilled team, with the opportunity to gain experience in an agile software engineering team and make valued contributions to our product development.
You'll be working with colleagues that
- Are passionate about collaborative product development
- Care about quality and writing clean, maintainable, well-tested code
- Are strong advocates of best practices and continuous improvement
- Take end-to-end ownership for delivery of product functionality (‘done’ means it’s in production)
- Enjoy solving complex and interesting problems in an agile team setting
About our platform tech
- Java/Spring/Docker microservices
- Open source and AWS technologies (ECS/RDS/DynamoDB/S3/SQS/Glue/Athena/Lambda)
What you’ll need
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- An awesome attitude and a collaborative nature
- Willingness to learn, fail, and try again
- To be curious, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to comprehend, co-ordinate, and communicate clearly and effectively on a wide range of issues with colleagues.
Being part of the Littlepay team will give you the chance to work in a fantastic professional working environment, revolutionising the way people pay for transit on a global scale. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work conditions and a great CBD location to work in, close to Southern Cross station.
At Littlepay we believe great people build great products and we are committed to providing the opportunities and support you need for professional and personal development.