Littlepay’s purpose is to make public transit payments effortless. We are expanding rapidly with many deployments underway across the UK and Europe. We require a talented individual to project manage the many system integrations to our platform by other partners.
- contactless payment validators connected to our payments processing system
- customer portal/app/websites submitting e-commerce transactions through our e-commerce gateway
- Integrations with acquiring platforms in different regions
- Integration with associated fare calculation and back office software systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer success, working with vendors on the overall solution architecture needed to make our transit deployments successful, and driving project delivery through lean and agile project management methods. They will be curious, always learning and brave enough to drive change in themselves and others. They will also be involved in driving company growth through workshops with clients and partners that often require proactive problem solving.
What you will be doing…
- Manage projects and transit deployments that require complex integration touch points and development
- Provide feedback to the Product, Engineering and Operations teams on improvements or development requests needed to support projects and deployments
- Support pre-sales resources in technical workshops to understand technical tasks needed in each integration project and explain our various products and services and how to integrate with them
- Coordinate the completion of Scope of Works documentation depicting agreed integration methods among all associated parties in each project
- Work with technical resources to analyse and resolve issues during integration projects, potentially requiring analysis of API calls or data to ensure 3rd parties are utilising our API-based products correctly and appropriately
- Must have a solid track record of technical project delivery of technical solutions involving multiple integrating parties
- Demonstrated experience in managing integrations with transit payments systems, ePOS, acquiring processing or transactional solutions, or transactional services that use cloud-based infrastructure
- Agile project management experience and ability to ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders through high quality written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
- A software engineering or computer science background is desirable
What we can offer you…
In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to learn about the payment processing ecosystem including the latest cloud technology, bank-grade data security, rich data analytics and API integrations, but all within the tight-knit environment of an agile, scaling startup. You’ll receive a competitive salary + health cover (after probationary period) + perks (free beer in the office, discounted gym membership, pet-friendly co-working space, ultra-cool colleagues and flexible working).