We’re on the hunt for an Office Manager with a recruitment/HR bent. Reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with our leadership team, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of all our office management and administration functions. As a side hustle, you’ll be helping out our People & Culture Lead with recruitment and HR administration. On a typical day you might find yourself:
- Screening candidate resumes and booking in interviews
- Helping our CEO prepare packs for the next board meeting
- Onboarding a new team member
- Organising our next team workshop or volunteering activity
- Coordinating our bi-monthly staff briefing between the UK and AU offices
- Reconciling expenses and helping our accounts team with customer invoicing
- Booking our CEO’s next trip to Europe
You might be a recent HR graduate with a bit of admin experience under your belt, or you could be working in a similar role now but looking for a chance to take on extra responsibilities. Your exceptional organisational skills are a given, as is your positive attitude and ability to communicate with a wide variety of people. You’re not afraid to speak your mind and you have the drive and willingness to step outside your comfort zone. Additionally you’ll have:
- At least 3 years in an administration position working with senior management, ideally with some exposure to HR or recruitment
- A relevant qualification in Office Administration, Business Management or Human Resources
- Experience in a tech or start-up environment would be an advantage.
In return, you’ll get
Being part of the Littlepay team will give you the chance to work with a bunch of legends who are revolutionising the way people pay for transit on a global scale. People come first at Littlepay and teamwork is paramount – we value candour, initiative, collaboration, flexibility and compassion.
This role would be a great opportunity for a motivated administrator who’s looking to gain experience in HR and recruitment. You’ll also get a competitive salary, flexible work conditions and an amazing CBD co-working space to work in.
Interested? Hit the 'Apply' button and be sure to include your CV and cover letter explaining why you'd be perfect for this role.
For details of how your information will be processed as a candidate, please refer to Littlepay's Employee Privacy Notice, which can be found at the bottom of this page.