About the Role
At Littlepay, our passion is to make payments journeys effortless, both in-person via contactless and online via web and mobile checkouts. The Product team sits at the heart of achieving our ambitious vision and goals, and we’re looking for a Product Manager in Melbourne to work closely with our technical and business stakeholders to help shape the future of online payments.
You will act as an important bridge between Product, Engineering, Operations and Commercial, to understand desired customer and stakeholder outcomes, gather requirements, and then articulate the required propositions and functionality that can be implemented in an agile manner. You will analyse and communicate business insights to internal and external stakeholders to deliver required specifications, conduct feasibility studies, and produce designs/models where needed.
As a Product Manager, you will deliver everything: from core payments APIs and mobile SDKs to enable our transit merchants to deploy slick intuitive mobile ticketing apps, to powerful dashboards and analytics. You will also support merchant integrations into our platform via mobile apps and e-commerce checkouts.
Reporting to our Head of Product and collaborating with Engineering, Operations, and Commercial stakeholders in an agile and dynamic environment, you will need to be flexible and adaptable at all times.
* Take the lead delivering a seamless user-experience by being customer focussed, product-oriented, and commercially-minded
* Focus on building business-focused Financial Services products
* Be an expert at time management and have exceptional documentation skills
* Be an empathetic leader, whereby you collaborate with various stakeholders in a smart way to get the job done
* Do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or hunting down the root cause of a user’s frustration
* Be technical enough to ask engineers informed questions about architecture and product decisions alike
* Have the ability to approach improvement opportunities with a flexible mindset
* Obsess about both continuous product improvement and shipping new products
* Be excited about scaling our products to help build a tech driven product that will revolutionize digital commerce for transit.
* 4+ years hands-on product management, business analysis experience as a previous developer or having worked in a fast-paced technology start-up, technology company, agency or consulting firm
* Experience with delivering Financial Service products, namely for online payment gateways, payment service providers, merchant acquirers, card issuers, payment networks or banks
* Experience with delivering mobile and web checkouts, mobile app SDKs, payment gateway APIs, merchant and processor PCI compliance
* Exposure to a range of project delivery methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Scrum
* Experience with tools such as JIRA, Trello, Confluence and Git
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
* Superb communication skills, ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders
* Fluency in English
We have offices in Melbourne, Geelong and London with flexible working options available. Remuneration will be generous, reflecting your skills and experience. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding role in a company with an exciting future and talented team, we look forward to hearing from you.