Our contactless payment solution has been launched with several of Europe’s major transport operators, and we’re now looking to expand globally. We’re a small team that all share the same passion for the product we’ve created, and we’re looking for an equally passionate Services Delivery Manager who can help drive our operational excellence forward.
You’re a talented operations or services manager who’s able to identify, manage and resolve problems and issues on behalf of a services-based technology organisation. Having ideally worked in a bank, fintech, payments processor or similar technology environment, you already understand the role of Service Management and ITSM in the context of a larger organisation, and where to apply the important parts of it within a smaller company / startup that values agility. As a driven self-starter, you’re comfortable working autonomously, but you also understand the importance of collaborating with the wider team. Ideally, you’ll be able to tick these boxes:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar
- At least five years’ experience in a similar service management role, ideally within banking, payments or high volume transaction environment
- Demonstrated experience working in operational IT service delivery environment providing 24x7 monitoring and real time processing
- Demonstrated experience of IT Service Management processes with a particular emphasis on Change, Continuity, Configuration, Incident, Problem and Transition Management, but also understanding how to relate it to DevOps
- Ability to understand technical issues and the practice of root cause analysis
- Knowledge of Agile software lifecycles (Kanban, Scrum) and DevOps
- Strong skills in analysis (e.g., using SQL, Excel) and technical support (e.g., using AWS, Cloudwatch, Jenkins, JIRA, Zendesk)
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with our Operations, Engineering, and Product teams, your primary role will be to ensure operational stability, delivery to Service Level Agreements, minimising Service Outages and maximising Service Uptime, and building an operationally sustainable environment to meet continuing customer needs. You will be a key resource in performing Configuration Management, and will be integrating relevant ITIL/ITSM practices (Change, Release, Knowledge, Availability and Service Level Reporting) with existing DevOps practices in a lean and efficient manner.
- Hands on with the management of the ITSM processes: Change (ie: CAB Chairperson, reports), Incident, Problem (writing Problem reports, driving improvements), Service Level and Configuration Management, as well as Performance and Process Reporting
- Maintain the master services catalogue internally and externally
- Manage all aspects of the availability and capacity of our system
- Maintain configuration management tools and processes that deploy changes per our existing Agile change request process
- Act as primary contact point for clients and partners in relation to service delivery
- Compare and report upon the achieved vs. agreed availability and capacity as per SLAs
- Development and continuous improvement of ITSM processes and supporting toolset
- Manage and implement business and service continuity plans, reporting measures, and processes
- Manage cross-functional team members and direct reports to continually improve ITSM and DevOps collaboration, processes, operations, and support
This is the perfect opportunity if you’ve gathered IT service management, operations management, or similar experience in a large established technology service-oriented company and are looking to apply best of breed methods to a smaller environment. This is also ideal for someone who has scaled a smaller organisation up to a larger size, based on similar experiences gained to-date.
In return, you’ll get
A competitive salary + health cover (after probationary period) + perks (free beer in the office, discounted gym membership, pet-friendly co-working space, ultra-cool colleagues and flexible working).
For details of how your information will be processed as a candidate, please refer to Littlepay's Employee Privacy Notice, which can be found at the bottom of this page.