We’re Littlepay, a fast-growing FinTech company and the world's only payment processor specialising in transit payments. We've created a versatile payments platform which allows customers using public transport to tap-on and tap-off using a payment card, mobile wallet, or enabled wearable device. Our contactless payment solution has been launched with several of Europe’s major transport operators, and we’re now looking to expand globally. We’re a small team that is passionate about the product we’ve created.
We’re looking for a Service Operations Analyst to contribute to the development and realisation of our Service Operations strategy. Through great relationship skills, and working with business users at all levels, you will contribute to managing our global IT Service Management System, ensuring processes are followed and improvement opportunities are identified.
- Troubleshooting under incident and problem management to achieve resolution within set SLAs.
- Handling functional customer escalation requests, liaising with internal departments for SME (subject matter expert) support.
- Responding to alerts generated by monitoring systems and highlighting any critical alerts to internal technical teams to ensure that the system stability is maintained at all times.
- Working with the engineering team to improve automated tools to aid monitoring and alerting.
- Proactively analyzing trends on recurring issues, providing feedback and taking appropriate action to mitigate or resolve.
- Contributing to capacity, availability, problem management, change management and knowledge management activities within the team, and undertaking continual service improvements as a day to day activity.
- Actively identifying risks, ensuring they are appropriately logged and tracked at the appropriate forums, and taking appropriate action to mitigate or resolve.
Skills and Attributes
- A logical approach to problem-solving, a critical thinker with the ability to identify the root cause(s) of a problem.
- Excellent customer service skills; with demonstrated experience in a customer-facing environment.
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Good rapport and relationship building skills with both internal departments and external customers.
- A keen interest in developing a career in Payments, transit and technology, including a willingness to learn new skills.
- Ability to be organised and decisive while under pressure, when managing urgent and critical production issues as and when they occur.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or similar.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar service/technical support role supporting business systems, ideally within banking, payments or high volume transaction environment.
- Good awareness of business systems and technology solutions.
- Ability to understand technical issues.
- Ability to document user and technical guides to a high standard.
- Proficient in software tools including Google G Suite, AWS Console, JIRA / Confluence.
- A sound understanding of the ITIL framework and process
- Ability to manage high priority/critical incidents, working with problem management to identify root cause
- Demonstrated experience of IT Service Management processes with a particular emphasis on Change, Continuity, Configuration, Incident, Problem and Transition Management, but also understanding how to relate it to DevOps.
- Knowledge of Agile software lifecycles (Kanban, Scrum) and DevOps.
- Strong skills in analysis (e.g. using SQL, Excel) and technical support (e.g. using AWS, Cloudwatch, Jenkins, JIRA, Zendesk).
In return, you’ll get
A competitive salary + health cover (after probationary period) + perks (free beer in the office, discounted gym membership, pet-friendly coworking space, ultra-cool colleagues and flexible working).
For details of how your information will be processed as a candidate, please refer to Littlepay's Employee Privacy Notice, which can be found at the bottom of this page.