Come and join the Littlepay engineering team! We’re building a game changing micropayment platform for the transit industry that our customers love. Our platform simplifies transit payments for travellers, operators and partners. Our vision is to be the world’s leading specialist payment service provider for transit.
We are looking for talented engineers to join our highly skilled team, delivering on our exciting product roadmap and scaling our platform as we continue to expand across the globe.
You'll be working with colleagues that
- Are passionate about collaborative product development
- Care about quality and writing clean, maintainable, well-tested code
- Are strong advocates of best practices and continuous improvement
- Take end-to-end ownership for delivery of product functionality
- Enjoy solving complex and interesting problems in an agile team setting
About our platform tech
- Java/Spring microservices
- Open source and AWS technologies (ECS/RDS/DynamoDB/S3/SQS/API Gateway/Lambda), IaC (Terraform)
What you’ll need
- Solid Java/Spring skills with experience across the stack
- RESTful API experience
- An awesome attitude and a collaborative nature
- Willingness to learn, fail, and try again
- You are curious, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to comprehend, co-ordinate, and communicate clearly and effectively on a wide range of issues with colleagues.
We also value experience in
- Payments / Finance / Transit
Being part of the Littlepay team will give you the chance to work in a fantastic professional working environment, revolutionising the way people pay for transit on a global scale. We offer a competitive salary with flexible work conditions.
At Littlepay we believe great people build great products and we are committed to providing the opportunities and support you need for professional and personal development.