At Littlepay, our passion is to make transit payments effortless. We’re looking for a Solution Consultant in London to work closely with our technical and business stakeholders to deliver upon our shared purpose of delivering a specialised omnichannel payments platform for the transit industry.
This role is the Solution Consultant in our Product & Integrations team. You will be working closely with clients, prospects and third party partners to develop solutions and document requirements needed for contactless deployment and mobile ticketing projects. You will also work closely with internal teams (Commercial, Product, Engineering, Service Ops) to deliver upon the solutions garnered with your external stakeholders.
- Scope out solutions with our pre-sales and product teams, contributing to technical sales proposals and partnership agreements to assist in closing deals where necessary
- Collect, analyse and clarify business and technical requirements for complex transit deployments that will integrate with Littlepay SDK and APIs
- Put themselves in the shoes of the transit agency and passenger experience, understanding what the customer journeys and user needs are to drive solution scoping
- Work with customers to write up statements of works, solution description documents, business requirements, integration plans, and test cases where necessary to help integrating parties understand and agree on how they will interact with Littlepay
- Work with customers and identify transit customer and industry trends and contribute to ideas for product development and innovation
- Highlight, report and manage project risks & issues during implementation
What you’ll need:
- A Solution Consultant who has had 3+ years of customer-facing experience in Professional Services/ Customer Success / Technical Account Management or similar
- 3+ years of experience in a product or project management role in transit, mobility or payments, or SaaS API-based business
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to translate technical concepts and transit and payment industry trends (fares, rules, payments) to non-technical audiences
- An ability to help technical stakeholders get integrated with Littlepay APIs and SDKs, with a keen understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- Experience planning, scoping and managing client-facing projects
- Have entrepreneurial DNA: you get things done, are flexible to changes, eager to learn, resilient to failure, persistent in making an impact.
- Exposure to a range of Agile project delivery methodologies and tools such as JIRA, Trello, Confluence
What we value experience in
- Business level language ability in a European language (French, Spanish, etc)
In return, you’ll get...
The chance to work in a fantastic professional working environment, revolutionising the way people pay for transit on a global scale. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work conditions, private health insurance, and a pet-friendly working space in the heart of London.