About the Role
At Littlepay, our passion is to make transit payments effortless. We’re looking for a Solutions Consultant in London to join our Solutions Consultancy Team. You will be working closely with all stakeholders, both internal and external, to craft and communicate optimum solution strategies that deliver our specialised omni channel payment platform to the transit industry.
As part of the Solutions Consultancy team you will be expected to have a strong technical background. However, you will also have the ability to perform across the sales lifecycle, build an appreciation of business and technical considerations and communicate those as part of your recommendations, proposals and plans.
- Articulate and demonstrate the benefits and values of our solutions to clients, partners and all internal stakeholders
- Work closely with our clients, partners, commercial and product teams to collect, analyse and clarify business and technical requirements for complex transit deployments that need to integrate with Littlepay SDK and APIs
- Contribute to technical sales proposals, presentations, partnership agreements and other solutions collateral required to support the closure of a deal
- Communicate statements of work, solution descriptions, business requirements, integration plans, success criteria and test cases where necessary to help integrating parties understand and agree on how they will interact with Littlepay
- Identify transit customer and industry trends and contribute to ideas for product development and innovation
- Highlight, report and manage project risks & issues prior to implementation
What you’ll need
- Minimum BSc Hons 2.1 or above in Computing Science, Software Engineering or similar
- 3+ years of experience in a product management or sales engineering role in transit, mobility and/or payments industry
- 4+ years of commercial experience in a client-facing role such as Technical Sales/ Technical Account Management or similar, preferably in the Payments Industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills including an ability to translate technical concepts and industry trends (fares, rules, payments) to non-technical audiences across varying levels of seniority
- An ability to help technical stakeholders to integrate with APIs and SDKs, with a keen understanding of RESTful API design and integration patterns
- In-depth experience of working with SaaS API-based business solutions
- Experience planning, scoping and managing client-facing projects
- Possess entrepreneurial DNA: you get things done, are flexible to changes, eager to learn, resilient to failure, and persistent to make an impact.
- Exposure to a range of Agile project delivery methodologies and tools such as JIRA, Trello, and Confluence
What we value
- Business level language ability in a European language (French, Spanish, etc)
- Experience in bid management
In return, you’ll get...
The opportunity to work with a hard-working, intelligent and fun group of professionals, across the UK, EU, USA, Latin America and Australia who are revolutionising the way people pay for transit on a global scale. We offer a competitive salary, truly flexible work conditions, private health insurance, cycle-to-work scheme and a pet-friendly working space in the heart of London.