At a glance…
Littlepay’s purpose is to make public transit payments effortless. We’re expanding rapidly, with many deployments underway across the UK, Europe and the US, and require a talented individual to project manage the many system integrations to our platform by other partners.
- contactless payment validators connected to our payments processing system,
- customer portal/app/ websites submitting e-commerce transactions through our e-commerce gateway
- Integrations with acquiring platforms in different regions
- Integration with associated fare calculation and back office software systems.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer success. They will be working with vendors on the overall solution architecture needed to make our transit deployments successful, and driving project delivery through lean and agile project management methods. They will be curious, always learning and brave enough to drive change in themselves and others. They will also be involved in driving company growth through workshops with clients and partners that often require proactive problem solving.
What you’ll be doing…
- Manage projects and transit deployments that require complex integration touch points and development
- Ownership and management of the overall project life cycle using an Agile approach, working independently and demonstrating keen attention to detail
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of project governance documentation including but not limited to project plans, RAID logs and RACI matrices
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure Business requirements and Scope of Works documentation are captured correctly
- Manage and facilitate project kick off meetings, progress meetings, steering committees,ExCo status updates and pre-launch Go/No Go sign off meetings
- Managing risks and issues, ensuring each has an owner and that appropriate mitigation is in place
- Work with technical resources to analyse and resolve issues during integration projects, potentially requiring analysis of API calls or data to ensure 3rd parties are utilising our API-based products correctly and appropriately
- Provide feedback to the Product, Engineering and Operations teams on improvements or development requests needed to support projects and deployments.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering / Mathematics / Statistics or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager in a high-paced environment, preferably in the e-commerce, payments, FinTech or Financial Services industries
- Must have a solid track record of technical project delivery of technical solutions involving multiple integrating parties
- Demonstrated experience in managing integrations with transit payments systems, ePOS, acquiring processing or transactional solutions, or transactional services that use cloud-based infrastructure
- Agile project management experience and ability to interact with multidisciplinary stakeholders through high quality written and verbal communication
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and consistently meet tight deadlines
- An ability to remain positive, with a 'can do' attitude and ability to find pragmatic solutions to challenges
What we can offer you…
In this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to learn about the payment processing ecosystem, including the latest cloud technology, bank-grade data security, rich data analytics and API integrations - all within the tight-knit environment of an agile, scaling startup. You’ll receive a competitive salary + health cover (after probationary period) + perks (free beer in the office, discounted gym membership, fun working space in the heart of London, ultra-cool colleagues and flexible working)
For details of how your information will be processed as a candidate, please ask for a copy of Littlepay’s Employee Privacy Notice.