Location: Remote / Melbourne
Job Type: Full Time
Come and join the Littlepay engineering team! We’re building a game changing micropayment platform for the transit industry that our customers love. Our platform simplifies transit payments for travellers, operators and partners. Our vision is to be the world’s leading specialist payment service provider for transit.
We are looking for talented and experienced frontend engineers to join our highly skilled team, delivering on our exciting product roadmap and scaling our platform as we continue to expand across the globe.
What you’ll be working on
● Building modern, accessible, and responsive user interfaces for the web
● Understanding user behaviour and identifying user personas and groups, to architect user journeys with least friction
● Designing user flows and wireframing ui mockups, testing, iterating, and convert these designs to code
● Realising a cohesive user experience across different products and working with Android and iOS developers to translate look and feel from web to native mobile app platforms
● Working effectively with Product Managers in aligning UI/UX designs with customer requirements
● Following-up feature deployments with user metrics analysis to assess effectiveness of design/ux optimisations
● Supporting migration away from legacy tech
Our frontend tech stack
● AngularJS / Angular
● Web Crypto
● Browserstack, Cypress, and Selenium
● Open source & AWS technologies (API Gateway/Lambda), IaC (Cloudformation), Serverless (SAM) apps and infrastructure
You'll be working with colleagues that
● Are passionate about frontend tech and building great user experiences
● Care about quality and writing clean, maintainable, well-tested code
● Are strong advocates of best practices and continuous improvement
● Take end-to-end ownership, from design through to deployment
● Enjoy a collaborative approach to problem-solving in an agile team setting
What you’ll need
● Track record of designing and building user interfaces and experiences for large-scale web applications
● Solid software engineering practices including unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
● An awesome attitude and a collaborative nature
● Willingness to learn, fail, and try again
● You are curious, proactive and self-motivated
● Ability to comprehend, co-ordinate, and communicate clearly and effectively on a wide range of issues with colleagues.
We also value experience in
● Automated functional testing of large web apps
● Visual design and illustration
● User analytics gathering and interpretation
Being part of the Littlepay team will give you the chance to work in a fantastic professional working environment, revolutionising the way people pay for transit on a global scale. We offer a competitive salary with flexible work conditions.
At Littlepay we believe great people build great products and we are committed to providing the opportunities and support you need for professional and personal development.